CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

.:: F R I E N D ::.



























*****

~ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out ~

~ The best antiques are old friends ~

~ The secret to friendship is being a good listener ~

~ A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets ~

~ Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say ~

~ When your looking for a friend don't look for perfection, just look for friendship ~

~ Dont walk on front of me, i may not follow~ dont walk behind me i may not lead~ just walk beside me and be my friend ~

~ True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...